“Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.” Isaiah 41:10
- Covenant Circle meets at 6:00 P.M. on the 2nd Monday of the month in home of a circle member or in the First Presbyterian Church Fellowship Hall. Location to be announced each month.
- Love Circle meets at 10:00 A.M. on the 1st Tuesday of each month in the First Presbyterian Church Fellowship Hall.
- Faith Circle meets at 6:00 P.M. on the 1st Tuesday of each month in the First Presbyterian Church Fellowship Hall
- The members of the First Presbyterian Church circles meet for Bible study, service, mission projects and fellowship. Occasionally the circle meetings are planned around a meal or a hands-on service project. Circle meetings last for approximately one and a half hours. All women of the church are welcome to participate.
First Presbyterian Church Circles meet monthly from September through May.
Coordinating Team for First Presbyterian Church Presbyterian Women meets quarterly in the Church Library on Wednesdays evenings at 5:30 PM. Dates to be announced.
- The next Coordinating Team meeting will be Wednesday, June 15, 2022, at 6:00 P.M., in the church Library located in the Education Building of the First Presbyterian Church. Discussion will be for the new budget and yearbook.
- The Fall Presbyterian Women’s meeting will be August 30, 2022, at 5:30 P.M. The meeting will be held during dinner at Bogey’s Restaurant located on Main Street in DeFuniak Springs, Florida. Further information will be announced at a later date.
Need more information about our circles?
Moderator: Laurice Andrews, 850-892-5832
Moderator Elect: Hilda Jackson
Secretary: Debbie Andrews
Historian: Cheryl Cosson
Search Committee Chair: Delores Ennis
If you wish to contact any of these members call the church office at 850-892-5832 or send and email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org.